Need help? Shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com Please allow up to 24 hours (Monday–Friday) for our customer service team to get back to you.
The best way to care for your jewelry is to keep it out of harm’s way. We realize that you love to wear your Emi Fine jewelry. However, there are situations such as working with tools or chemicals, playing sports or doing chores at home, it is best not to wear your jewelry.
- Many lotions, hairsprays, and cosmetics are made from chemicals that may harm your jewelry. Keep your jewelry for that final touch and put it on last.
- Certain household cleaners contain chemicals that can damage your jewelry. To protect your jewelry, remove it when using strong cleaning chemicals.
- Chlorine bleach can ruin your jewelry, don’t wear your jewelry when using chlorine or in a swimming pool.
- Water or moisture can harm your jewelry if it is not dried thoroughly. Moisture can tarnish silver and weaken clasps. Do not wear your Emi Fine jewelry while bathing or washing dishes.
- When multiple pieces of jewelry are stored together they can scratch each other if not stored in trays designed to store jewelry or individual plastic bags to protect your jewelry.
- Make sure your jewelry is kept dry. When you put it away, pat it dry; keep it in an area or jewelry box with low humidity.
- If possible, store your jewelry in a plastic bag with an anti-tarnish strip and keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Use a mild jewelry cleaning solution or make your own by mixing 2 tablespoons of mild dish soap solution with 1 quart of water.
- Soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Gently brush the jewelry on top, bottom and sides with a soft cloth.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Thoroughly dry with a cloth that is soft, dry and clean. Let the jewelry sit on a towel for an extended period of time to insure it is completely dry.
- If not completely clean, repeat above.
- Ultrasonic is not recommended for items with small stones